The Hermann High School Class of 1969 held their 50 Year reunion at Valentine Hall in Starkenburg on August 17. Twenty-nine members from a total of sixty-seven classmates attended the reunion on Saturday. We enjoyed a delicious meal of prime rib, marinated chicken breast, roasted red potatoes, green beans, vegetable medley, salad, rolls, and bread pudding catered by The Corner in Rhineland. Music was provided by Vernon Kohlbusch. On Friday several of the class met at Miss Clara’s for lunch and then a historical tour of the town on the trolley from Hermann Crown Suites. The rest of the afternoon and evening on Friday and during the day on Saturday several classmates got together and enjoyed various other activities.
- The smell of leather at Saleigh Mountain
- Hermann building inspector recommends site demolition on Jefferson St.
- Gasconade County Sheriff’s Report
- Pediatrics come to Hermann
- Hermann cross country team finishes strong at New Haven Invitational
- Butch Wax and the Hollywoods play Auxiliary benefit Sept.14
- MDC hosts women’s trout fishing event Sept. 14
- Bearcats shake up South Callaway for 40-27 victory
- Wine & Jazz
- River City Cruisers Car Show this weekend