President Donald Trump is expected to issue an executive action directing the Commerce Department to obtain citizenship data through means other than the US census, according to two people with knowledge of the plan. CNN's Jim Acosta reports.
TownNews.com Content Exchange
- Growing up in Rhineland
- Marcia Bucker honored with proclamation
- Robert Downey Jr says being Iron Man is like 'being a trust fund kid'
- Ross Malone’s deep dive into Mo. history
- Hermann Memories
- Scarlett Johansson should be allowed any role
- Corn prices headed up?
- Sheriff's Report
- Andrew Garfield dating model Christine Gabel
- Splish-splash: City pool is open!