(BPT) - New research from Spotify, part of its annual “Culture Next” report, takes a closer look at the force that is Gen Z, revealing them to be a passionate crew of young people taking the reins for their future — a plugged-in, podcast-listening squad streaming news podcasts The Daily, NPR News and The Journal. A progress-driven group more interested in moving forward than they are in political parties. A dynamic unit made up of independent thinkers, who intend to be their own bosses one day (if they aren’t already).
- Hermann Memories by Don Faes
- The Community Christmas Program will look totally different this year
- Notable observations from this week's COVID data:
- Happy New Year! Did you know that there’s a “Christian Calendar”?
- An afternoon spent in fantasy during the pandemic
- Way to go Hermann! Doxie Slush
- Plans set for tree contest
- Important News from Gasconade Health Department
AutomotiveBridalBusiness And CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel